Monday, May 18, 2009

Busy...but the door is always open (metaphorically)














Buffalo.com photo by Erica Morano.

Hey, I have not been updating this as much in recent days because of some other major projects going on here at good old Buffalo.com...but remember, if you ever have any questions or comments, please give me a call. It's probably better to hit me after hours or on weekends on my cell phone at 244-2557 - I honestly do not check my 390-2715 phone as much as I should (and if you ever see it, you'd know why...it was pretty high-tech back in 1997, though). Same goes for Deanna.

Weekly events list may be a day late this week - I hope not - but keep an eye out for it...will either be done late this afternoon or early tomorrow. I am going to start working on it right now.

No comments: