Thursday, May 28, 2009

Join The Buffalo News basketball team




















Buffalo.com photo by Dave Marino.

Here's the deal - the Gus Macker 3-on-3 Street Basketball Tournament has a corporate mini-tournament each year. This year, there is no Buffalo News team...UNLESS we can round up four hoops-loving volunteers.

So if any of you like basketball and would want to play with me and three of your fellow Buffalo.com volunteers on the Buffalo News Gus Macker team...let me know by Friday at the latest.

It's free, and there's a t-shirt in it for you...

...and in case you were worried, winning is not a major issue. I'm more into the "having fun" aspect. I wouldn't complain if we won, but I also wouldn't cry into my pillow if we got destroyed, either. It's more for the sake of doing it...

Oh - and we would need at least one female on the team - so ladies, consider yourself invited onto the squad. I don't care what the gender breakdown would be - if it's me and four women on the team, fine, or if it's four guys and one woman, that is OK, too.

Let me know soon!

No comments: