Thursday, September 10, 2009

Music is Art & My Availability




Hey all,


Music is Art is Saturday...another chance to hit our target demo!


Here’s the schedule for MIA:

Deandra (writer): 1-3pm
Deanna (photos, videos): 1-?
Joe (photos): 2-3
Dave (photos): 4-6
Darleen (photos): call or email me to tell me when you’ll be getting there (There will be a +1 for you too)

All of you are on the media list. Report to the check in tent, which will be to the left of the grounds near the road. Call me if you have any problems finding it.

There will be a t-shirt toss during the afternoon. All are invited to join me as we throw our shirts to anxious members of the crowd.

I will have at least 20 t-shirts to give away.

Most of you have probably have received your t-shirts by now (Deandra, I’ll bring a small black one for you). Please wear them on Saturday!

Lots of smile for the camera shots please! If you can get them to hold up the cards and stickers, that will ensure them a better chance of being featured on the Buffalo.com homepage.

I will be available via my cell phone tomorrow, won’t be in the office Friday or Monday.
Thanks,
Deanna

No comments: