Monday, January 26, 2009

Back Again













Buffalo.com/Spotted photo by Bill Parker.

OK, as promised, here it is - the new Buffalo.com intern blog. For those of you who remember the old blog, this will be much the same - daily news, tips, kudos, and more regarding our Spotted photographers and - this is new - our YourHub writers, too.

I have two requests for you:

1.) Please check this blog at least once every day (or at least try to). I'm not promising the most interesting blog in the history of the world, but it will be a quick way to keep up with the internship program. Even if you're not going out to any events, it's a way to see what's new.

2.) Please comment! I hate having a one-way conversation. I want your opinions, ideas, criticisms, critiques, and other thoughts about our internship program, the events you attend, things you see at the site, etc. Don't be shy - please reply!

If you have your own blog, please let me know, and I will link directly to your blog from this site.

Anyhow...I look forward to the improved communication.

No comments: