Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Get your pet's pics in The Buffalo News with Puppy Love contest















Buffalo.com photo by Ben Kirst


Get your pet's pic in The Buffalo News...how you ask? Just read on:

"We all love our pets, and in February, the Pets Place banner in The Buffalo News Classifieds is getting Puppy Love.

Post your pet photos to our special Puppy Love community gallery, and your furry friend may end up in The Buffalo News! We'll be picking pets to show off in the photo banner in The Buffalo News classified section.

Visit the Puppy Love gallery to post your pet photos, or to check out the area pets we love so much.

Want a new friend? head to The Pets Place at Buffalo.com to get a new pet for your home.

The Puppy Love contest begins on Tuesday, Jan. 27 and will run through Saturday, Feb. 28."

3 comments:

djruggiero said...

That Black Cat looks just Like my Toby.

Ben said...

That's my cat Jane...she's almost 3 years old now. We got her from Pet Connections in Marilla.

Anonymous said...

Just a thought from a personal perspective...

I mean no offense to cat-lovers but I'm more of a dog lover. When you have a good, loyal dog, that beats any alarm system you can get in your home. They are attentive, loving and protective of those that love them, in most cases, especially children.

I had a Lab/Terrier mix and no one got near my daughter that was unknown to the family without risking injury. I loved my Payton and miss her very much.