Thursday, February 5, 2009

Welcome a pair of new interns

I would like to welcome two new Spotted photographers into the internship program: Leann Wagner and Elliot Johnston. Leann is a student at Maryvale High School and Elliot is a student at Nichols School. Both seem like very impressive young people, and I look forward to seeing their photos at the site.

If any of you grizzled veterans have any advice to share with our two newest photographers, please feel free to add it in the comments section.

4 comments:

Ben said...

Add another new intern to that list - I just met with David Pegado, also a student at Nichols. Welcome to the program, David.

Unknown said...

welcome newbees, I guess I am a grizzely vet!
Dan R

Anonymous said...

Hey Leanne! I'm a Maryvale graduate and relatively new to Spotted too (December 2008). Best of luck, you will learn a lot!

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh, and hi everyone else too! That was rude... :)