Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A little free publicity for a local artist

















This guy is a buddy of my old boss. If you want to go to this exhibit to take photos or write a story, that is great - but maybe you just want to check it out as a civilian. It looks pretty interesting.

I am setting up an exhibit of my artwork (mostly Buffalo items, Frank Lloyd Wright, grain elevator, fireboat, etc.) August 1 at Buffalo Niagara Convention & Visitors Bureau in the Market Arcade, 617 Main St.

The exhibit will run through the month of August.
I will be there August 1 between 10 am and at least 1:oo pm, primarily to make sure everything is properly displayed.

If you can't be there (I'd like to visit again) try to drop in sometime during the month and let me know what you think about it, good or bad.

Karl E. Kipp

No comments: