Thursday, August 20, 2009

Change is in the air















One of these guys is changing job duties.

Well, things are changing. Effective pretty much immediately, I am going to start concentrating on a new role in the marketing department here at Buffalo.com. From this point forward, Deanna is exclusively going to be the main contact for MyBuffalo - if you need an event booked, or have a question about the site, or any of that sort of good thing, you will need to go through Deanna. I mean, you could email me, but I just won't respond.

Ha ha, just kidding, I would probably respond, but it would be to direct you to Deanna. She and I have worked together on various Buffalo.com projects for almost 3 years now, and it's going to be a little weird going off to do my own thing. I know she will do a great job managing everything, though, so I feel good about trying something new.

Anyhow, I wanted to say that it has been really fantastic getting to know everyone and working together on all of our events and projects. I will still be around - I definitely want to continue doing some event work and video stuff from time to time - but I am going to miss the daily contact and give-and-take with the contributors.

Thanks everyone! Wish me luck in my new endeavor, and my fondest wishes to all of you in your photography, your writing, and beyond.

6 comments:

Deanna said...

Best of luck Ben! Buffalo.com and MyBuffalo.com won't be the same without you.

Erica Morano said...

Wow Ben, good luck in your new position!! You will be missed in the program. And good luck to Deanna for handling it all on her own!

Darleen said...

Good Luck Ben! Have fun in your new endeavor.

Best Wishes Deanna! You have alot on your plate. Please feel free to let us know when you're pot is bubbling over and we can pitch in to help.

Elizabeth Wagner said...

Awe Ben, Congradulations and I hope you enjoy it! Good Luck Deanna to you too!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the feedback and support this past year. Good Luck.

-Zack

djruggiero said...

Best wishes Boss, Thanks for letting an old guy refine his eye.

Deanna, I am ready to serve