Monday, August 10, 2009

Our (and by extension, your) new swag



















Check out our new MyBuffalo t-shirt. I do not know why I look so angry in this photo. I actually like this t-shirt a lot.



















Here's the white t-shirt. I actually like the black shirts better, yet I became a cheerful chap all of the sudden.



















And here are our new Frisbees. Nice, yes? Want to toss around the ol' Frisbee? Join us at Darien Lake on Aug. 29 (email Deanna @ drusso@buffnews.com for details) and it shall be reality.

Note: everyone in the program is entitled to t-shirts. I'll bring some out to Darien Lake and the Fair, and if you can ever stop by the building, let me know you are coming by and we will hook you up.

2 comments:

Darleen said...

Why do the two T-shirts have a logo on them but no verbage. Whereas the frisbee has MyBuffalo.com on it. Sholddn't it be the other way around for publicity or do the t-shirts have mybuffalo.com on the back?

Ben said...

the URL is on the back of the t-shirts. after the trouble with the stickers - where people seemed to really like the logo but were confused about the lack of any text - we decided not to make the same mistake twice!