Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Contacting us this week




















Buffalo.com photo by Jeff Noto.

Beginning tomorrow, Deanna and I are going to be at The Erie County Fair. A lot. I pretty much plan to live there for large portions of the next two weeks.

If you need to get a hold of us, use these telephone numbers:

Ben: 244-2557
Deanna: 390-2652

You can email us, but I am not sure how regularly we will check our messages - I mean, we will answer them daily, but maybe not with the speed with which we answer them now. So calling is recommended for more pressing issues.

Hope to see some of you out there!

1 comment:

Darleen said...

Are you going to be generally located anywhere in particular? I'd like to snag my t-shirt there. If we have a spot are we going to set up a wheel to spin and win and people can get a sticker if they lose a t-shirt or other better stuff? Just a thought.