Friday, March 27, 2009

Duty free duty
















On Wednesday, April 1 at 10 AM, Erie County Clerk Kathy Hochul and Ron Reinas of the Peace Bridge Authority will be speaking about Enhanced Drivers’ Licenses at the Peace Bridge Duty Free Shop. We have a great business relationship with the Duty Free stores and they are interested in some Buffalo.com coverage of the event, so I am looking for a photographer and a writer who would be interested in going to this media event.

I know what you’re thinking – what a barn-burner this will be, right? Well, to sweeten the pot a bit, I can offer anyone who volunteers some special discounts at the Duty Free store…so keep that in mind.

Anyhow, same drill as always…first come, first serve…

PS. I hope everyone got the BUG coupons for the Duty Free store that I sent out earlier this week…if your spam filter ate them, let me know, and I will postally mail them to you.

No comments: