Monday, March 30, 2009

Facebook Bookmarklet - get your Buffalo.com posts onto Facebook











The Facebook Bookmarklet is a great way to make your friends on Facebook aware of your articles and photos at Buffalo.com.

It's an incredibly simple tool to use - simply go to the application page, drag the tool into the Bookmarks section of your Web browser, and voila - every time you want to share a page on Facebook, you simply go into your Bookmarks, click the Bookmarklet, and the page is saved to your Facebook profile.

I've been doing this with some of the articles I've posted on the Bills FanZone, and it's really helped improve the traffic...for example, I've had about 90 hits on a blog post that usually would have had 25 or 30 by now.

You can use this for anything that you want to share on Facebook...it's a great app and I highly recommend that you use it to help push your friends to the creative Buffalo.com content that you produce!

UPDATE: And while we're talking Facebook, please remember to join The Buffalo.com Experience at Facebook...it's a little group I created to get the word out about the stuff we do. I hope you sign up soon!

No comments: