Monday, March 16, 2009

Great, great stuff














Spotted
photographers:

You knocked it out of the park.

I am blown away by the number and the quality of galleries that were posted this weekend. I've received compliments from a number of my contacts. And, frankly, I don't think there's any argument that we have the most comprehensive photocoverage of both the St. Patrick's Day parade and other St. Patty's events throughout WNY of any media outlet in Western New York - easily.

I'm really proud of what I see at the site. Thanks, everyone.

UPDATE: The photo above is by Spotted photographer Bill Parker...or should I say 2008 Spotted Photographer of the Year Bill Parker. Due to either my limited tech skills or a bug in Blogger, my photo caption kept turning into a highlighted link because the first word in the story is a link...didn't mean to snub you, Bill!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with Ben great galleries. Wish I had the time to help out yesterday.