Monday, June 8, 2009

...and here's the storm















I have already received some feedback on MyBuffalo - some good, some...constructive (ha ha), and as you may imagine, we are a little overwhelmed with all of the little fixes and details and issues that come out of any Web site launch. If contact is a little spotty today, I apologize in advance.

Anyhow - the most important message I can give you right now is this:

What you see is NOT the finished product.

We will be rolling out new tools and features daily - including the bulk photo uploader that you may have noticed is currently missing.

Hang in there - it's a big change for everyone - and we will make this transition as a team.

If you have questions, comments, or concerns, email me or call me - but I'd really like it if you messaged me through the MyBuffalo site! I'll try to get you answers as quickly as possible.

No comments: