Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Some more news and info on the site changeover














Buffalo.com photo by Erica Morano.

Because we will be changing over from Spotted and YourHub to the new MyBuffalo.com site on Monday, please keep the following issues in mind as you post content to our sites this week:

  • If you post any content, please hold onto your original copies.

    We will automatically upload all content from the Spotted and YourHub sites through May 31 to MyBuffalo.com , but photos and stories from this week will not be automatically loaded.

    Please load (or re-load) your content from this week onto MyBuffalo.com on Monday, June 8 - it will be a great way to get a hang of the new site.


  • Please stop distributing Spotted and YourHub cards - we don't want to send people to sites that will no longer exist in five days. I will have MyBuffalo cards for you in the very near future...when they come in, I will either mail them out to you or arrange a way to get them to you.

  • If you have a Spotted and YourHub ID card - let me know and I will get you a Buffalo.com ID, instead.

  • If you have any questions for me, please let me know!
I know this is a somewhat hectic and confusing time for our contributor program, but things should settle down after we get the new MyBuffalo site launched...and thank you for your patience.

3 comments:

Erica M said...

If someone goes to www.buffalo.com/spotted after mybuffalo.com is launched, will it re-direct?

Ben said...

good question, let me get you an answer...

Ben said...

...and the answer is yes!