Friday, June 12, 2009

Archive updates

Two issues of note:

1.) All of our old Spotted videos are now online at MyBuffalo. Thing is, they are currently posted "last to first..." The oldest videos are showing up as the most recent.

This will change...our vendor is going to re-map the videos to account for original date of posting. But, bottom line, your old videos are now on the site and should be associated with your account.

2.) I said that we had 50K photos at MyBuffalo...well, that accounts only for 2009. Oops.

We have A LOT more photos from 2008 and 2007 that have not even been added to the system yet. I had no idea! I undershot how many photos we had by, well, a few hundred thousand.

Good thing our programmers are a little more conscientious than I am. The guys are working on how they're going to add all these pics...so I will let you know.

The good news, though, is that your old photos are still alive.

No comments: