Thursday, June 11, 2009

Tonight at The Square














If you're going to help out at The Square tonight for the Robert Randolph Band concert, please send me a confirmation email...all are welcome! We have Joan Osborne concert tickets and concession tickets to hand out (and for you to enjoy), so that should make the whole "smile for the camera" process a little easier...so come on down.

Here are the instructions for this evening:

1.) Meet me at the merchandise tent by 6 PM. I will give you your cards and giveaway items there, and you can go take photos from there. This will also be our staging area throughout the night.

2.) If the weather is bad, you can skip the event...although I will note that they will hold the concert, rain or shine, unless it is a lightning storm. We'll tough it out as best as we can for as long as we can if there is going to be a concert - but I certainly do not expect you to put your camera (or health) at risk by traipsing through the rain!

3.) I usually park on Broadway on the east side of Michigan Street. It's tough to find close parking, to be honest, unless you want to pay to be in one of the lots on Washington or Ellicott - and I hate to pay to park, personally.

I'm heading over there around 4:45 - 5 PM, so if you have any questions, call me on my cell at 244 2557.

Thanks everybody! I hope to see you tonight!

No comments: